Rust Removal Laser Machine, Laser Cleaning Machine 100W
Handheld laser cleaning machine, Laser Cleaning Machine
Laser cleaning technology refers to the use of high-energy laser beams to irradiate the surface of the workpiece to instantly evaporate or peel off the dirt, rust or coating on the surface, and effectively remove the adhesion or surface coating on the surface of the cleaning object at a high speed to achieve a clean process.
It is a new technology based on the interaction effect of laser and matter. It is different from the traditional mechanical cleaning method, chemical cleaning method and ultrasonic cleaning method (wet cleaning process).
It does not require any CFC organic solvents that destroy the ozone layer and is pollution-free. , No noise, harmless to human body and environment, it is a kind of “green” cleaning technology. Laser cleaning has obvious advantages compared with traditional cleaning methods.
- It is efficient, fast, and low-cost, and the thermal load and mechanical load on the substrate is small, and the cleaning is non-damaging.
- The waste is recyclable, no environmental pollution.
- It is safe and reliable, and does not harm the health of the operator.
- It can remove a variety of different thicknesses and differences Coating of ingredients.
Handheld laser cleaning machine is a new generation of high-tech laser non-contact cleaning products launched. It does not damage the part matrix, has no consumables, is energy-saving and environmentally friendly, and efficiently removes resin, oil, stains, dirt, rust, and corrosion on the surface of the workpiece. Coating, plating, and paint meet the cleaning requirements of complex shapes and fine positioning in the industrial processing field, and achieve higher cleanliness cleaning effects and lower overall cost production benefits. Mainly used in automobile manufacturing, mechanical processing, electronic processing, cultural relics restoration, mold industry, shipbuilding, food processing, petrochemical industry and other industries.
Features of laser cleaning machine
- Equipped with Raycus laser, high beam quality and stable performance
- Hand-held laser cleaning head, convenient and easy to use, lightweight and can be used for long-term operations
- Using integrated design, compact structure and easy to install, it can be operated after power on
- Wide range of material applicability, flexible and efficient application in various industrial processing scenarios
- Low requirements for working environment, stable system and maintenance-free, long service life
- Non-contact processing, no consumables, no damage, no pollution
Traditional industrial cleaning
Mechanical friction, Chemical corrosion, Liquid solid jet, High frequency ultrasonic
In the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, iron and steel, electric power, etc., due to the production, transportation, storage, installation, and production of new equipment and pipelines, oil stains, welding slag and various oxides will inevitably be generated. Polymers, scale, deposits, rust and corrosion will also be produced. In order to prevent major safety accidents such as leaks and explosions, industrial cleaning is a necessary means. However, there are also some problems in several commonly used industrial cleaning methods :
– Mechanical friction cleaning method, high cleanliness, but easy to damage the substrate
– Chemical corrosion cleaning method is stress-free cleaning, but the pollution is heavy.
– Liquid and solid jet cleaning method is more flexible, but the cost is higher, and the waste liquid treatment is more complicated.
– The high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning method has a good cleaning effect, but the size is limited and the cleaned workpiece is dry.
Laser cleaning technology emerged as a green and environmentally friendly cleaning method. Compared with traditional industrial cleaning, it has the following advantages. It has become an emerging laser cleaning technology that has attracted the attention of automobile manufacturing, electronic processing, mold industry, petrochemical and other industries. :
-No consumables, no chemical pollution, no noise, energy saving and power saving
-No contact, no grinding, no stress, minimal damage to the substrate
-It can remove pollutant particles below nanometer level with high cleanliness
-Optical fiber transmission, movable operation, can be cleaned and difficult to reach parts
-Synchronous cleaning and simultaneous processing to achieve zero emissions during the cleaning process
-It can realize rapid cleaning of heavy pollutants and high-speed cleaning of light pollutants
Pretreatment of parts before coating
Cultural relic restoration
Food processing industry
Cultural relic restoration
Production and processing industry
Any question please contact