Blu-ray binocular precision 3D scanner is the newly developed blue light three-dimensional scanner uses a blue light grating to scan in the complex light environment of the workshop; using a high-brightness LED cold light source, the life is greatly extended, the heat is small, and the scanning accuracy and stability are high; using a low distortion lens The accuracy is further improved.
Why use Blu-ray:
A blue light scanner was added to the lens. The light sheet only allows blue light of a specific wavelength to pass. Since the blue light content in natural light and illumination light source is very small, most of the light is filtered by the filter, but the light of the blue projection light source can be collected by the lens cup image sensor. In this way, the interference of most ambient light is eliminated.
It can scan in the complex light environment of the workshop; the use of high-brightness LED cold light source has greatly extended life, low heat generation, and high scanning accuracy and stability; and the use of low-distortion lens further improves the scanning accuracy.
Blue light applications:
In some applications, it is impossible to completely obscure the ambient light at the scanning site. At this time, ambient light will affect the scanning results.
1) Excessive ambient light will saturate the image sensor.
2) Bring AC noise.
3) The changing ambient light will affect the scanning results.
Fast scanning speed:
single-sided scanning time is less than 3 seconds, scanning small parts, only 1-2 minutes high
definition, high fidelity:
can generate dense point cloud data, even complex surfaces, data capture is also clearly expressed
Details : Blu-ray Binocular Precision 3D Scanner
The staff scans the jade carving and is able to get complete three-dimensional data of the jade carving quickly. Export data in STL format directly and then import programming software. Improving production efficiency led by new production models for customers.
- The device uses a 3D scanner to engrave the jade to replace the hand carving.
- Able to produce objects at the desired temperature quickly
- Able to produce many objects
- Help improve export efficiency. And the quality of jade carving crafts
- Reduce dependence on manual techniques And reduce labor costs
Comparison of 3D Scanner applications
- Blu-ray Binocular (High Precision) is used for scanning small objects. The resulting image will have a relatively high resolution.
- Handheld Structured Light (Highly Use Receommended) used to scan the shape of people, Buddha images and statues etc.
- Handheld Laser (Super High Precision) is used for scanning various components such as car parts, planes, etc.
Interested or contact
Tel. 082-972-9329 (Jimmy)
Tel. 083-256-5981 (Gomin)
Tel. 02-312-0227 (Company)
E-mail : Sales@salecnc.com